The latest 2022 tax rate card puts the most up-to-date marginal tax rates and tax brackets by taxable income source, non-refundable tax credits, and much more all in one place. This reference card is designed to help you with tax planning for the 2022 calendar year.
Included in this piece are tables for:
- combined federal and provincial marginal tax rates and brackets by taxable income source: interest and regular income, capital gains, eligible and ineligible dividends
- federal tax brackets
- federal personal tax credits
- annual contribution limits for a tax-free savings account (TFSA) and registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- withholding taxes for RRSP or registered retirement income fund (RRIF) withdrawals
- Canadian eligible dividends received with no tax payable
- Employment Insurance premiums
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) contributions
- CPP benefits
- Old Age Security (OAS) benefits
MK2418E - 2022 Tax rate card
Check out this handy one pager filled with all the current information including marginal tax rates, federal tax credits, TFSA and RRSP contribution limits and much, much more!
Confused about what all these numbers mean?
Contact your us for help with your personal situation or to create a solid tax plan for you. In the meantime, here are some details that might help you get started. Let us know if you need help with preparing your taxes!
The commentary in this publication is for general information only and should not be considered investment or tax advice to any party. Individuals should seek the advice of professionals to ensure that any action taken with respect to this information is appropriate to their specific situation. Manulife, Manulife Investment Management, the Stylized M Design, and Manulife Investment Management & Stylized M Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under license.